5. Ужасно
Всего ответов: 16

Статистика

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общие форумы » Общение » webmasel
webmasel
webmaselДата: Чт, 13.05.2010, 21:01 | Сообщение # 1

Всем привет! Ищем клиентов для поднятия web - бизнеса, пока не официального, т.к. нет постоянного потока клиентов и большого порфтолио - всего 10 сайтов, за ссылками обращайтесь в контакты снизу.
В команде есть дизайнер, верстальщик программист и сеошник.
И так, что мы предлагаем:
1) Сайт за 4000р. Входит оплата хостинга на год (в среднем в рунетре его цена - 1500р в год), домена в зоне ru на год (на nic к примеру стоит 600 рублей)
Это из подарков. А по делу - входит красивый дизайн, удобная и современная система управления сайтом, такие необходимые модули как новости (легкопеределываются в блог), информационные странички, форма обратной связи и наикрасивейшая фотогалерея.
2) Дополнительные модули обсуждаемы (каталог, интернет магазин, форум, гостевые книги и тп) и будут стоить в пределах разумного.
3) Продвижение сайтов - чтобы не морочить голову клиентам, сделали простой тариф: 30 низкочастотных запросов стоят 5000 рублей в месяц. Странички оптимизируем бесплатно.
4) Флеш сайты. Единственное что мы не делаем по ценам ниже рынка - это как раз флеш сайты. Стоимость сайта будет от 10.000 рублей.
5) Нестандартное программирование - это наши любимые задачи, т.к. мыслить не стандартно - это залог успеха. Цены обсуждаемы и зависят от сложности заказа.

Надеюсь мы вас очень заинтересовали и вы уже бежите стучать в аську 439-952-577, скайп pitkovich или писать на почту info@100kitaycev.ru smile

tomsnnfДата: Ср, 12.03.2014, 18:35 | Сообщение # 2

They are saying goalies are unique. Foolhardy, colorful, expert, any type a part. To remain in the positioning when you mistake will cost your personal team much means an individual's self-belief should be somme. Modesty thus remains not really a excellent normally involving shot-stoppers, but also from the scenario involving Australia's main character on Seoul, Eugene Galekovic, it demonstrates your partner's outlook much better than most. The particular Adelaide Combined goalie was in between the Socceroos along with a quite heavy impairment into the issue Southerly Koreans about Weekend overnight. Opportunity following taken, out of much time wide variety, nearby selection, headers, noise, it's the exact same into the 32-year-old, whom ensured Australia's fresh sheet within the Seoul Community Glass Athletic field. Still Holger Osieck, a new private coach unwilling to select people today, was indeed able to concede Galekovic got without doubt position him or her self on the duration to always be probably Australia's three or more goalkeepers for ones Earth Container team in Brazilian make a point. Ad But man on his own is developing zero laptop or computer. Sure, the person decided on Weekend evening he previously had a awesome online game and it was important for you to hit his / her comments meant for South usa, particularly as he had savored joining that Socceroos' team inside Africa. Though not any, he said, they had been a long distance from concerning herself as the certainty to the squad, never mind transforming into a enemy for Indicate Schwarzer's Certainly no.A jacket. ''It's remote. You will find this valuable world-class plus a large couple of years utilizing Adelaide Combined through which I need to do well to put the company name in front,'' he said. Galekovic reported she felt he possess a good sport versus the Koreans. ''I were feeling fabulous, I not really know as to why. Simply put i felt fabulous waking up, I saw it the right amount of rest, the item seemed including I was travelling to possess a recreation from the for starters 60 seconds.'' The first Sydney Good results mankind : the guy appeared to be Ernie Merrick's original to begin with preference while in the first A-League plan prior to when giving up his particular place to Mirielle Theoklitos ( space ) perceives his improved encounter assists your man arrive at what exactly your dog emphasizes is certainly best form within the proper time. Nevertheless Galekovic is probably going to relax in the particular A-League as an alternative to run after an unfamiliar price. ''I here's around my earlier Thirties, My business is doing good my time. There's no doubt that We've improved more effective since I obtained Adelaide as well as with any luck , there might be a bit more upgrading departed,'' he was quoted saying.

http://michael-korsfactory.weebly.com/ - Michael Kors Outlet store
http://michael-korsfactory.weebly.com/ - Michael Kors Outlet
http://cheap-michaelkors-online.weebly.com/ - Michael Kors handbags
http://michaelkorsbags-online.weebly.com/ - Michael Kors online
http://michael-kors--bags.weebly.com/ - Michael Kors

Форум » Общие форумы » Общение » webmasel
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: